||[Oct. 15th, 2009|06:52 pm]
Slashing the Mythbusters
Hi there! I just started watching Mythbusters some weeks ago going from episode one (I don't have a telly and I am not sure they even show it here in Germany so yes, I actually didn't knew this wonderful show existed until now o_O). It helps me a bit going through a pretty rough patch at the moment and er, I definitely didn't start watching it expecting any slashiness. After two or three episodes I caved in. *g* And I thought, well, why not make notes of all "those" little scenes? And then I found this community and after I stopped squeeing I though, why not post it here? :)Season 1, Pilot 3 - Larry's Lawn-Chair Balloon, Goldfinger, Poppy-Seed Drug Test
- there is one myth in the first season after which Adam hugs Jamie when it worked out well. And I can't remember which one, damnit! It might have been the Larry's Lawn-Chair Balloon myth. Anyway, it was cute and I wonder if that will ever happen again. *g*
- the whole Goldfinger episode? Adam buying Jamie those golden shorts to wear and help painting him? >:)
Season 1, Episode 5 - Hammer Bridge Drop, Buried Alive, Cola
- When Jamie gets buried in the coffin and says the thing starts creaking and caving in Adam is all worried and constantly asking if he is okay and if they should get him out.
Season 1, Episode 13 - Buried in Concrete, Daddy-Longlegs, Jet Taxi
- at the stadium Adam tackles Jamie from behind and clings to him
- when Jamie hauls Buster into the taxi, Adam says "Jamie is much stronger than I am. I'd say he is unusually strong" with Jamie giving that cute, flattered laugh.
- Adam slaps Jamie with his hat in frustration when they learn that he insurance company won't let them use the plane for the Jet/Taxi test
Season 2, Episode 2 - Scuba Diver, Car Capers
- when buying a boat engine the seller talks about the horse power and Jamie looks pretty excited, smiles at Adam and Adam goes like "You are looking like a geek. He is looking like a school girl, that is so cute!" and puts his arm around Jamies shoulder.
Season 2, Episode 3 - Ancient Death Ray, Skunk Cleaning, What Is Bulletproof?
- Jamie drips a bit of artificial skunk stuff on Adam, who has fun rubbing it over his chest suggestively and Jamie does help him a bit.
I'll continue that list of course. ^_^ My impression is that Adam knows Jamie so well he knows exactely what will make him feel a bit uncomfortable or embarassed. Which would be body contact and compliments. And well, Adam is definitely more tactile than Jamie and just seems to like touching him, hehe.